Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Easter Sprint Tri Continued...

Opps. I sent the post before I was ready.....

On May 3oth I am doing the Issaquah Triathlon and I am excited to try again. I have been doing more intense training and will mentally be more prepared for the cold weather (if we get some).

Even though I was terribly cold, it was exciting to see my friend finish her first triathlon and be the person that inspired her. Being involved in the sport of triathlon has so many positive attributes including bringing friends closer together. If my friend ever asks me to do a triathlon with her again, I will just suggest it be a little warmer and later in the season :)

1 comment:

Lisa Worthington said...

Isn't it amazing what we do for friends :) Awesome picture. You DO look cold! Nice job for being one of the brave ones to go and do it. I think you deserve a prize for first tri of the season.